- firing squads
- ban on California wine
- jacked up photography rights
- privatizing Little Rock schools
- legalized LGBT discrimination
- 10 commandments monument on the capital lawn
- forcing employees to friend employers on social media
- forcing Universities to allow guns on campus
- Merry Christmas protection act
That is but a small sampling of the brilliant ideas the 90th General Assembly of the Arkansas Legislature hath wrought. That’s some solid work. I think you outdid yourself this year, ladies and gents. I can’t remember anything quite like it.
Some it passed. Some of it didn’t. Some of it is currently in a legislative purgatory, so we’ll see how that goes.
Allegedly, this blessed session ends tomorrow. That’s good news. I’m not sure how much more law-making we can take around here.